Released version is available in the Maven central repository. Here are quick Release Notes for this release:
- Built on top of current PrimeFaces 3.1.1.
- Improved the showcase, deployed for Mojarra and MyFaces now.
- Added internationalisation page.
- Bugfixes for existing components.
- Added new component CodeMirror.
- Added new component TimePicker.
- Added new component Timeline.
- Added new component TriStateCheckbox.
- Added new component TriStateManyCheckbox.
Check also our Mojarra based and MyFaces based showcase. In the next posts I will go unter cover and explain some interesting components more detailed.
We have two new team members: Nilesh Mali and Mauricio Fenoglio. Nilesh is a specialist in Google Maps and Open Street APIs and will implement extended map functionalities with tracking functions. He implemented Timeline component. This component will be re-implemented with funny UI, events, zooming, etc. in the next releases. He is also responsible for ComboCalendar in the next release. Mauricio implemented TriStateCheckbox and TriStateManyCheckbox components and will implement InfiniteScroll and NumberInput components in the next release(s). Credits to Mauricio. He created the trailer for us.
Last but not least - Credits and thanks to Cagatay Civici, the PrimeFaces lead. He was likable to use and allowed us to use a phpBB based sub-forum. Thank you!
Have fun with Extensions project!