Main subjects and key features in this release:
- A lot of bugxifes and improvements / new features in Tooltip, MasterDetail, CKEditor, CodeMirror, InputNumber, AjaxExceptionHandler, ImportConstants, TriStateCheckbox, TriStateManyCheckbox.
- New component Waypoint which makes a solid base for modern UI patterns that depend on a user's scroll position on a page.
- New component Switch, regular component to counterparts c:choose, c:when, c:otherwise.
- BlockPanel was renamed to Spotlight. Spotlight allows you to restrict input to a particular element by masking all other page content.
- AjaxStatus and Paginator components were removed. PrimeFaces core has the same functionality now.
- More utilities, like a new EL function to escape jQuery selectors in facelets.
- Layout component was reimplemented. Layout options are created by model now. You can combine several options in Java like you would build a Tree by Tree nodes. By this way, all possible options are supported. This is only a first step, we didn't add some features like updatable nested (child) layouts. Also state management only works for direct layout panes at the moment due to some issues in current native jQuery Layout plugin (will be fixed soon).
This release is available in the Maven central repo as usually.